Fall Design Internships
This is an opportunity for students of graphic design backgrounds to get tangible experience from a full-service Native-owned creative agency. We’re looking for interns with a deep interest & visual talents in graphic design, illustration, film-making, interactive, and any combination thereof. We encourage enrolled college students seeking to receive BFAs in design or visual communication to apply, but will bring on the right folks fit for the role. Lastly, we’re looking for folks located in the Albuquerque or surrounding areas only. Internships will begin during the fall season in the city of Albuquerque, NM. We will work with you to build an internship that works best for you and your academic needs.
• Strong technical and executional abilities in software that may include Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere.
• College-focused degree in visual communication or graphic design.
• A great imagination, the desire to break new ground, excited by working in a creative environment. Sense of humor, a certain amount of maturity, vision, humility, curiosity, enthusiasm.
• Native American preference.
Applicants must submit the following materials for consideration:
• Portfolio of work (online or PDF)—Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered
• No large files via email please
• Personal introduction and explanation of what you hope to gain from an internship at Digital Navajo
• Resume detailing your education, work experience, and general skill-set
Please send all materials to: [email protected]
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. You will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview.